Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE)
A priority for us is to achieve and maintain the Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) protection standards.
SUTECH aims to operate a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly business.
Our commitment to HSSE includes:
- Providing safe work places and systems of work
- Ensuring all employees understand and accept their responsibilities to work safely
- Providing training and resources for our employees to maintain safe systems of work
- Pro-actively identifying and evaluating hazards and assess, manage and reduce risks associated with our activity
- Promoting and demonstrating our commitment to pollution prevention
- Reducing industrial injuries and adverse environmental impacts
- Complying with applicable local laws, legislation and international HSSE standards
- Requiring our business partners and contractors to apply sustainable HSSE standards that are compatible with our own
- Continuous improvement of environmental performances and of the Safety and Health Management
- Continuous improvement of quality environmental, safety and health management system's efficiency