A pipeline system consists of pipes, fittings, pumps, booster stations , storage facilities connected to the pipe, intake and outlet structures, flowmeters and other sensors, automatic control equipment including computers, and a communication system.
Our offer includes:
- Execution, rehabilitation or securing of natural gas pipelines with diameters up to 1200 mm;
- Execution or rehabilitation of natural gas distribution systems closed distribution systems, as well as installations related to high-pressure biogas/bio methane production/storage activity, high-pressure gas utilization facilities;
- Execution or rehabilitation of upstream pipelines and surface technological facilities related to the storage of natural gas;
- Execution of regulating metering stations – measuring natural gas operating under high-pressure regime;
- Execution of water reservoir stations;
- Execution of related facilities for natural gas compressor stations;
- Execution of technological hubs;
- Execution of water and underground pipelines under gas pipelines, in a protective or liquefied tube, operating under high-pressure regime;
- Implementation of water and sewage networks in the urban or outside the built-up areas of localities.